Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FOTD-Green eyes

My makeup isn't super special today, but I rarely use bright greens and I really like how my eyes turned out today.


On my face I used Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Instensity 1, Maybelline Age Rewind undereye concealer in Fair, Maybelline SuperStay concealer where needed, Coty Airspun powder, and Hard Candy Pinup blush.  I also have NYX lipgloss in Sugar Pie on my lips.  Now on to the eyes!


Products used on eyes:LA Splash shadow base/sealer, shadows-L'Oreal Infallible shadow in Iced Latte, Madd Style Cosmetix pigments in Morning Dew and Who R U?, and L'Oreal Infallible shadow in Golden Sage to darken up just a tiny bit of the outer corner.  Wet N Wild creme liner and Revlon Photoready 3D Volume mascara. 

I used to be afraid of color, always sticking to neutrals or a light pink.  Now I sometimes feel dull and boring if I'm not brightly made up.  What do you feel more comfortable in-neutrals or color?

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I wish I had your skills. I love the way your eye makeup turns out. I think it might be because you have a deeper crease than I do. FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have skills?! Thanks! lol Some days I have it, some I don't. Today happened to be one. Every day I struggle with making it look even. I have way more space on my left eye. My lashes are longer on that eye too. I've decided the left side is my good side. :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!