Wednesday, May 16, 2012

L'Oreal Infallible shadows and swatches

I know these shadows have been out for a little while, but I just recently decided to pick some up.  I had been eyeing the purple one for a while, and after a friend sent me a picture of one of the shadows she bought, I decided it was time to check these out.  I have ended up with 5 of them, 4 being from the core line and 1 being from the It's Gold Or Nothing At All collection.


L-R, top to bottom: Perpetual Purple, Golden Sage, Bronzed Taupe, Gold Imperial (from the summer collection), and Iced Latte

And here they are swatched-

L-R:Iced Latte, Gold Imperial, Bronzed Taupe, Golden Sage, Perpetual Purple

I've heard these are supposed to be dupes for Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill, but I've never seen those.  The texture of these remind me of some of the Urban Decay shadows in the Naked 2 palette (which are the only Urban Decay shadows I own).  They're very creamy, almost buttery, if that makes any sense.  I'm wearing Gold Imperial and Bronzed Taupe today.  The shadows are holding up well and have stayed put (over my LA Splash eye shadow base/sealer).  I look forward to trying the rest of the shades I have and possibly picking up more.  I'd love to have Pink Sapphire!

4 comments:

  1. Did you swatch those over a primer? I only have one of these shadows (in Infinite Sky) and it's nowhere NEAR as pigmented as yours! And I used mine over a primer. I need to look into Bronzed Taupe, Golden Sage and Perpetual Purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No,these are swatched on bare skin. I swiped twice when I swatched. I'd get every color right now if I could. I REALLY like them! I hope I can find the pink one!

      Delete
  2. Oh I no, I want these now. LOL. I have had the purple for months and never used it and now I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REALLY like these shadows. I've been keeping an eye out for Pink Sapphire, that would make my day!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!