Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More L'Oreal Infallible shadows and swatches (and a FOTD)!

I already posted swatches of 5 of the shadows I own, but while I was out last week I found a new display in Walmart.  The display contained all the core shades and new shades.  I was SO EXCITED to see them!  Here's what the display looks like-


This side was totally covered by a display of sunscreen, so I made my husband pull the whole thing out.   I grabbed 3 of the new colors.  I purchased Endless Sea, Liquid Diamond, and Smoldering Plum.

Liquid Diamond, Endless Sea, Smoldering Plum

And here are the swatches:
L-R:Smoldering Plum, Endless Sea, Liquid Diamond

These swatches are only 1 swipe each, and I can't quite catch how awesome Liquid Diamond is.  It's like a lilac-y silver.  It's absolutely beautiful.

I'm kicking myself for not grabbing Glistening Garnet, so that's what I'm on the look-out for next.

Here's my FOTD today, using Liquid Diamond and Smoldering Plum.
And a close-up of the eyes:

I am totally addicted to these shadows.  I could totally see, over a period of time, ending up with every color of these shadows.  I love the pigmentation, they apply well, the texture is great...I have nothing bad to say about these.  Have you tried them? What do you think of them?



2 comments:

  1. I went to Walmart today looking for this, and that one didn't have it. You're the only person who took a pic of the display. I will go to other Walmart's around town and hopefully they'll have it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a 3 sided display but I didn't even think about taking pictures of the other sides. One side is nothing but mascara and I forget what the other side contained. I found a display at a different Walmart today and it was so picked through. I'm hoping I can find Glistening Garnet. Good luck, hope you find it! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!