Friday, June 8, 2012

Quick pigment swatches

So yes, I ordered MORE pigments.  These samples are a great deal though.  You get plenty of product for cheap, and the colors are gorgeous.  On to the swatches. I had my daughter help me out today-I swatched on her arm!

L-R:Cuddlefish, Pish Posh, Honey Rose, King Moonracer, Soylent Green, Snuffy, Sucker Punch, Goathead Redd, Phantasm, and Monster Mash

I took a closeup of Goathead Redd because in the swatch above it just looks black.
 Here you can see the red glitter in it. 

I can't wait to play with my new piggies!  Once again, some seriously gorgeous colors.

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I followed you! I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    xoxo
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that "sucker punch" sooo bad lol!! Soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucker Punch is only $3 right now! Until tomorrow or Sunday! lol Soylent Green is really pretty too, with it's golden sheen. Another good green she has is Witch's Brew and another one is Final Fantasy.

      Delete
    2. LOL you're trying to make me go broke :P

      Delete
  3. I want that "Sucker Punch" soo bad it's soo pretty so is the "Monster mash" these are gorgeous! Did you have primer on when you swatched them or is this without primer? They look so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are without primer. So imagine with. :) I ♥ them SO MUCH!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!