Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Madd Style Cosmetix Haul!

If you guys have seen my videos and one of my first posts you know I LOVE Madd Style Cosmetix.  It's a one woman indie company that sells pigments and lip balms (or bombs).  It is the first indie company I have ever ordered from and as soon as my first order arrived I was hooked.  I will be a fan/customer for life.  The products are vegan and absolutely beautiful.  Last month the company turned 2, and 2 birthday collections were released.  I snatched them both up and I have pictures to share with you! All swatches were done with NO primer.

The first collection is Twisted Wonderland.


Getting a nice picture of these in the jars was difficult since they are darker shades, but I have swatches!


L-R:Curiouser & Curiouser, Fade Away, Pools Of Tears, Madd Tea Party, and Raven Feathers.

You can see in the 1st pic there is also a little baggie of black glitter called Eat Me.

The second collection is Psychedelic Wonderland.

Obviously you can see this collection consists of brighter, fun colors.


L-R:Who R U?, UnBirthday Star, Mushroom Jazz, Down The Rabbit Hole, Girl With The Most Cake

And like the first collection this one also comes with glitter, which is silver and called Drink Me.

I have ordered multiple times from MSC and now have probably over 100 pigments.  I love each and every one of them and Mo (owner/operator) NEVER ceases to amaze me. 

If you'd like to check out the company there are 2 pages you can visit- one is the Facebook page ( found here ) and the other is the Artfire shop ( found here ).  The price for each of these collections is $21, and regular pigments can be purchased for $5 each or 5/$20.


*I am not in any way affiliated with this company.  I just LOVE her sparkly pretties and I purchased this with my own monies! :)





2 comments:

  1. What is wrong with me? I just can't get into these. The colors are phenomenal but I just can't do it. UGH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's alright. I never thought I would like pigments. Some people just don't.

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!