Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update on NOTD experiment & kitty pic

A week ago yesterday I showed you my NOTD and said I was going to do an experiment.  I used a coat of Wet N Wild Spoiled over my manicure, to see if it would help it last.  Here's when I first did my nails-
And here's what my nails looked like yesterday-

You can see there is significant tip wear, and a few small chips.  I have more chips today, but I think the Wet N Wild Spoiled Xray did help my polish stay on longer.  Usually after 3 or 4 days my polish is chipped so bad I HAVE to remove it and start over.  I'm kind of glad this has chipped-I find the more I look at this shade (Revlon Scandalous) te more I do not like it.  I'm so ready for a polish change!

Just for fun I thought I'd share a picture of one of my cats.  This is Simon.  He was hanging out on the couch yesterday and I noticed his tongue was sticking out, so I had to snap a pic.

See the tiny little bit of his tongue sticking out? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!