Saturday, June 9, 2012

FOTD

I wanted to do a really colorful look today.  I'm into the brights right now.  I dug through my pigments and came up with a handful of colors to use.  Here was my result:


You can see my green hair bow and my green shirt-my husband kept telling me I looked like a leprechaun.  At least it's a pretty leprechaun! Haha!

Products used:

Face-
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light in Intensity 1
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Fair
Maybelline Super Stay 24 concealer in Ivory
Coty Airspun powder
Wet N Wild Color Icon pencil in Taupe for brows
Elf lash/brow gel
Elf Studio blush in Candid Coral (I used to hate this, but it's becoming a favorite!)

Eyes-
LA Splash shadow base/sealer
Madd Style Cosmetix pigments in Princess Buttahcup, Ecto Cooler, Witch's Brew, Honey Rose, and xRay Spex
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
Wet N Wild creme liner in black
Wet N Wild eyeshadow single in Trashed (to set creme liner)
Revlon Photoready 3D mascara (1 coat)
Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara (1 coat)

Lips-
MAC Creme Cup
Sinful Colors Pucker up


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!