Friday, November 2, 2012

Today I am thankful for: days 1 and 2

November of last year had a lot of people on Facebook saying what they were thankful for each day.  It seems to have started again this year.  Instead of putting mine on Facebook, I thought I'd blog it instead.  They'll be short and sweet, and hopefully I can make it through the whole month (I failed the March Happiness Challenge miserably). 
 
Since it is already the 2nd I have two things I am thankful for. 
 
1.I am so thankful for my healthy children.  I hear of stories with children having cancer and it just breaks my heart. I can't imagine seeing one of my children in pain and sick.
 
2. I am extremely thankful for my husband.  He works his tail off to make sure we are all taken care of, and he asks for nothing in return.  He's also been there for me through so many things and has never wavered. He is my rock.
 
I will continue this all through the month of November.  If you  decide to do this please let me know so I can follow you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!