Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Madd Style Cosmetix collection swatches

Madd Style Cosmetix is a one-woman factory of happiness. The pigments this lady makes are AMAZING!!! She has a shop on ArtFire if you'd like to go take a look.

A friend had asked me to do a video on my pigment collection, but my camera wouldn't cooperate. It was having problems focusing so I decided to just swatch them all and take pictures, so I could post them here. My swatches aren't perfect and lighting could be better, but I think overall they come across pretty true to color. Ready to see some sparkly goodness?  None of these swatches are over a primer, just bare skin. They are much more vibrant over a base!

From left to right: Ohm, All That Glitters, Witch's Brew, O hai Kawaii!, Grape Fizz, Bonbon Blitz, Horror Galore, Graffiti, Jungle, Misfits & Moonbeams, Seaglasm, and Plan 9

Mid Summer Night's Dream Collection
L-R:Fairy Dust (holographic glitter), Love-In-Idleness, Peaseblossom, Moth, Puck, King Oberon

L-R:Vortex, Strange Potion, In The Buff, X-Ray Spex, Atomic Dreamland, Nana's Tea party, Secret Sinner, Gunslinger Girl, Golightly

L-R:Penny Arcade, Monster Mash, Taransula, StarGazer, Sub Zero, Cloud 9, Kick Ass

L-R:Kitty Wumpous, Young Blood, Disco Biscuit, Lust for Life, She Bop, Fabby Lala, Tiger's Blood, Dirty Beatz

L-R:Radar Love, Unicorns & Glitter, Ice Cream Daydream, Kozmosis, Tron, Bubble Gum Crisis, Tiny Dancer, Psychobilly Freakout, Trashed, Glitter Bitches

L-R:Final Fantasy, Thunder Snow, Petal Parade, Desert Punk, Nirvana, Pixie, Jubilee, Princess Buttahcup, Poison Berry, Bitch Slap


This is a jar shot of Final Fantasy. The swatch looks nothing like it should so this shows you truer color, and also gives you an idea of the size of the jars.

If there are any colors you'd like better swatches of or if you have any questions please let me know.


2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! thanks so much!!! and do you still have the wet'n wild polish on??? if so i need to pick this stuff up!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I do still have it on! I think it's one coat of Zoya Dove, one coat of the Wet N Wild Spoiled Shuffle The Deck, and my topcoat is Seche Vite. It's been on almost TWO WEEKS! I want to change it, but I'm curious to see how long it lasts before I have to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!