Friday, November 30, 2012

Today I am thankful for: Days 29 & 30

Oh my gosh you guys-I actually did this the WHOLE month! Sure some days I had to cover multiple thanks, but I did it!  Go me! Ok, enough of that, onto business.

Day 29: I'm thankful people are actually willing to watch my YouTube channel.  I really enjoy interacting with people through comments and messages.  I know I must appear a bit insane sometimes, and no one seems to care.

Day 30: I am thankful for ever decision, step, and mistake I have made in my life.  They weren't all the best ideas, but I wouldn't be who I am today (or where I am today) without the path I have traveled.  I have learned valuable lessons, gone through some wild streaks, gained respect for myself, and am a better person for it all.  I am thankful to be me, because there is no other like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!