Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Today I thankful for:Days 27 & 28

Here I go again, slacking.  Actually the past 2 days my daughter was home sick and I was taking care of her and doing some things around the house.  Anywho, lets get on with it.

Day 27: I've tried to be somewhat deep and big the whole month on things I am thankful for, but for this day, I'm just gonna say I'm thankful for chocolate chunk cookies.  I haven't made cookies in a long time, and I've been staying away from chocolate, and it was nice to have a treat!

Day 28: Today I am thankful that I have been able to get back into working out, and I'm starting to feel more like my old self.  Not getting the palpitations as often and I haven't had an anxiety attack in weeks.  I know I may be pushing it, but I'm going to see if I can handle regular coffee because my decaf is only found at a specific store and it gets to be a little bit of nonsense to go just for a thing of coffee.  Plus the regular stuff tastes SO MUCH BETTER!

2 comments:

  1. I hope your babies feel better soon! I know what you mean about decaf coffee. Unfortunately, I can't drink any kind of coffee anymore. For some reason it upsets my stomach in a bad way. I can drink lattes, though... o_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh man, no coffee? I've never had a latte. I'm scared to try my regular coffee again. That sounds silly, but I don't want to feel like my heart is going to explode. Our bodies do some strange things.

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!