Monday, November 12, 2012

Today I am thankful for:Days 9-12

Once the weekend rolls around I totally lose track of what I'm doing.  I hate to lump 4 days of this together, but I'm going to.  I'm trying to make sure I complete every day this month, it's sort of like a personal goal.  I'm very bad at starting things and then never finishing them.
 
Things I am thankful for:
 
I am thankful for having a computer.  Sounds lame, but I don't get out a whole lot and it's my doorway to the rest of the world.  I get to see so many things I never would without it.
 
I am thankful for having a car.  With 2 kids going to 2 different schools/coming home at different times, and the weather starting to get cold, I'm really thankful we don't have to do a lot of walking.
 
I am thankful for the things we are able to take the kids to do. Sometimes it's not much, maybe just a walk in the park, but I hope they will think back to some of the times we spend together and feel happy about them.
 
I am thankful for Jillian Michaels. Ok, I know this one sounds totally crazy, but her dvd's are the only ones I've ever used and actually gotten/seen results.  I haven't been working out much the past month with the health stuff and other things going on, but I will get back into it.  I always feel so good after completing a workout.
 
Have you been feeling thankful this month?  What are some of the things you're thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!