Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today I am thankful for:Days 13 & 14

See, I'm struggling to keep up with this.  I'm trying my best to do it because I have a hard time finishing what I start.
 
Yesterday I was thankful that my test results came back ok.  I still believe I have something wrong, but thankful to know it's not what I thought it was.
 
Today I am thankful for my freedom.  I can voice my opinions and thoughts and I can go wherever I want whenever I want (within legal limits of course).
 
I also realized I forgot to do day 7 so I'll throw that in here too.  For that I am thankful that I have the memories of my grandmother.  She passed away 22 years ago and I still miss her and think about her so much every day.  My kids would have loved her so much and I know she would have loved them.  I'm glad I got the years with her that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!