Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Questionnaire!


A Modern Mrs.

Q: Did you keep your 2012 resolution(s)? Will you make more for 2013?
I don't call them resolutions.  I set goals for myself and the biggest ones for 2012 were to take better care of myself by working out regularly and eating better.  I've done better than I thought I would.  For 2013 I want to be the best me I can be.
 
Q: What did you do in 2012 that you've never done before?
It's not exactly a thing I've done, more of a realization I've had. I become more comfortable in my skin every year, and 2012 has me feeling pretty solid about who I am.
 
Q: What was your most favorite moment of the year?
I don't have a singular favorite moment, but I've enjoyed all the time I've been able to spend time with my family and see a smile on my kids' faces.
 
Q: What song will always remind you of 2012?
I'm SO out of the music loop.  I usually listen to sports radio when I'm in my van (even when my husband ISN'T with me!). I don't have answer for this one.
 
Q: Did you learn a valuable lesson in 2012?
I'd like to say I had some profound insight into something this year, but no.  I am trying really hard to not worry myself sick over things I have no control over.  It's really hard to do that though.
 
Share a photo of yourself from 2011 to 2012!
Not a whole lot of difference. Hair is a little longer and a different color, and now I have glasses. But the picture on the left feels like it was taken a million years ago (taken May of 2011)! The one on the left was taken Dec 27th, just last Thursday.
 
Please feel free to participate in this!
 
The List:
  1. Did you keep your 2012 resolution(s)? Will you make more for 2013?
  2. What did you do in 2012 that you've never done before?
  3. What was your most favorite moment of the year?
  4. What song will always remind you of 2012?
  5. Did you learn a valuable lesson in 2012?
Share a photo of yourself from 2011 to 2012!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!