Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NYX Smokey Look Collection-pictures and swatches

I picked this up at Ulta last week and while it's still on sale (regular price is $24.99, on sale it's $19.99) I thought I'd get some pictures and swatches up for you.  This set comes with 48 eyeshadows, a bronzer,  a contour and highlight, 3 blushes, a small brush and sponge tipped applicator, a small eyeliner pencil, 16 lip colors, 12 glitter creams, and 4 concealers.  Everything is swatched on bare skin, no primer. On each set of swatches the first 4 are the 4 that go across, and the rest are the rest in that color family.
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
As you can see some of the shadows are nicely pigmented, and some I really had to dig into and they still didn't swatch very well.  Overall for everything that's included and the price, I think it's worth picking up if you're interested in it. 


 
 
 




 
 

 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!