Sunday, November 18, 2012

Today I am thankful for:Days 17 & 18

Yesterday I was thankful to be included in a family friend's daughter's birthday celebration.  I know that sounds weird, but this family invites us over for a lot of things-holidays, birthdays, wedding receptions....I appreciate that they think enough of us to include us on those days.  I like spending time with them and my kids love playing with their kids.
 
Today I am thankful I got to meet my oldest son's girlfriend (and see my son) yesterday.  He was on the other side of town and asked us to come meet them.  Of course he then asked to borrow money. LOL  This girl and my son have been best friends for over a year and started dating a month ago.  She seems like a nice girl, and she's cute!  I'm glad he wanted us to meet each other.  I've heard about her for so long, it was nice to finally see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!