Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Happiness Challenge-Day 3


Yes, I know I missed the first 2 days, but I didn't get the list until last night, so I'm just jumping in starting today.

When I think of comfort food I know what it means, but I've never really felt I had a comfort food.  Nothing I eat puts in me in a good mood or consoles me.  Sure, I have favorite foods, but I wouldn't label them as "comfort food". (This challenge may be a little too challenging for me!) The best I can do is pick my favorite food.  With that said, it's a toss up between 3 meals.  The first is meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and broccoli.  Just thinking about it makes me hungry.  The 2nd is the same as the first, except substitute baked chicken breast for the meatloaf.  And last, but definitely not least, are tacos.  We always have ours with cheese, lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and green onion.  These 3 meals are always the ones that leave me feeling full and satisfied.

What about you-do you have a comfort food?  Are you participating in the March Happiness Challenge?


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    My comfort food is anything very American: rootbeer floats, Culver's hamburgers, fried breaded cheeseballs, and good pizza! I moved to Europe a year and a half ago and I am MISSING my favorite foods! They don't have Reese's peanut butter cups here!

    http://parablesfromportugal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Not being able to have your favorite foods must be tough.

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!