Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Profusion eyshadow palettes from Dollar Tree

I was talking to my friend Sammie and she mentioned she had seen Profusion palettes at her Dollar Tree.  I have 2 of the bigger 36 palettes and I like them. So I thought ok, we're going to Dollar Tree!  I walked down the makeup aisle and didn't see them at first, there were so few of them.  I bought all of the different ones I could find, which ended up being 5.  I swatched them all for you so let's get to the good stuff!  All shadows were swatched on bare skin.

Gemineye palette in 07





 Gemineye palette in 03






Twinkle twinkle palette in 05







Perfect ten palette in 01







Colour me glow palette in 04





Obviously some of the shadows aren't as pigmented as others, but for the most part they are absolutely beautiful and for $1 a palette I think these look to be a great deal!  I can't wait to play with these!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!