Friday, August 10, 2012

Walgreens Profusion palettes

I have been stalking Dollar Tree since I found the Profusion palettes there, but unfortunately it doesn't seem they have any more.  After doing a little school shopping today I decided to stop by Walgreens to see if anything caught my eye.  As soon as I walked in I spotted a ton of the ProfusionColour Me Glow 12 shadow palettes.  I started looking through and they ALL caught my eye.  I realize now there was one I didn't grab (07), so I'll need to go back for that one.   I have swatches of the ones I picked up today.  Like last time some of the shadows are absolutely awesome, while others don't offer much other than a little sparkle.  Also, some of the shadows appear in more than one palette.  Still, for $1 a piece I'm content.  As usual these are all swatched on bare skin.

01





02





03


 

05





06



08





My favorites are definitely 01 and 02.  Can't wait to play around with all of them!  Have you picked up or tried any of these? 


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!