Friday, September 28, 2012

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eye Shadow swatches

If you know me, or watch any of my videos, or have seen some of my other blog posts, you know I LOVE pigments.  This hasn't always been the case. I was afraid to try them, fearing they'd be super messy, have a lot of fallout, or I'd lack the skill to work with them.  Thankfully that is not the case because I would be missing out on a lot of good stuff out there!
 
 
Not too long ago one of my awesome besties sent me a package and in it were 3 of the NYX Ultra Pearl Mania pigments.  I had seen them at Ulta and wanted to try them, but never picked any up.  I am SO glad she sent them to me because I fell instantly in love with them.  So much that while Ulta has had their 40% off sale on NYX, Revlon, Almay, and Physicians Formula (this week only!) I ended up getting 5 more!  I love them so much I just had to swatch them and show them to you!
 

 L-R:26 Yellow Pearl, 09 Lime Pearl, 15 Lilac Pearl, 02 Pearl





L-R:24 Penny Pearl, 21 Oro Pearl, 29 True Purple Pearl, 30 Jade Pearl
 
The lightest colors, while beautiful, don't look as opaque as the other colors.  My absolute favorite out of all of these is 24 Penny Pearl.  I used Penny Pearl and Oro Pearl in a look yesterday and I loved it so much.
 
These shadows are on sale at Ulta until tomorrow, September 29th, for $1.79, and regular price is $2.99.  These are an AWESOME steal on sale, and still worth every penny at full price.  The only thing I do not like about these is the packaging.  The lid screws off the top and the opening is pretty small making it hard, and messy, to get to the product. I ended up buying some contact cases and tranferring the product into those.  MUCH easier to get to, and way less messy.
 
Do you have any of these or have you tried them? What do you think of them?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!