Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I am thankful for:Days 19, 20, 21

See, told you I have a hard time keeping up with these things.  Let's catch up!
 
Day 19: I am thankful for my health.  Yes, I have issues that are unresolved, but I am in relatively good health. 
 
Day 20: I am thankful that I have people that love me.  I have a pretty small circle of friends of family, but the ones I have I know I can count on and they are there for me.
 
Day 21: I am thankful that I get to spend Thanksgiving with most of the people I love.  My oldest has decided not to join us this year so I am a little upset about that, but my other 2 children and my husband will be with me.  I'm looking forward to day of good food, football, and movies.
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!