Friday, November 23, 2012

Today I am thankful for:Days 22 & 23

Yesterday was Thanksgiving.  I made dinner here at home and no one even bothered getting dressed (which was totally fine by me!).  I was thankful to spend the day with my family, at home, being totally comfortableWe ate, watched some football, watched a thing on PBS about the dust bowl in the 30's, and just relaxed.  We also plugged in our Christmas tree for the first time this year.
 
Today I am thankful I did not partake in the Black Friday craziness.  I don't understand the madness behind it.  Sure, some things seem like some really great prices, but it's not worth it to me.  I'll wait for a sale or something, don't expect to see me with all the psycho shoppers who are ready to knock you out of their way to grab an item.  A friend told me her Walmart was so bad she got pushed and nearly knocked over, while the guy beside her DID get knocked to the ground.  His head hit the ground so hard it broke his glasses and knocked him out.  All because some stupid asses needed to get their TV or whatever stupid thing.  Totally unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!