Friday, November 16, 2012

Today I am thankful for:Days 15 & 16

Today I am thankful for the job my husband has been on a few weeks.  It pays very well and has been compensating for the 2nd part time job he did have before.  We are able to pay bills, have a little left over, and the kids and I get to see him so much more.  It's been really nice having him around.
 
I am also thankful I was able to have my eyes checked out.  I was actually HOPING they'd tell me I needed glasses because I'm hoping they will help with the headaches I have EVERY day. Sometimes they're not too bad, sometimes they pack a good whallop, and a few times they've turned into migraines.  I'll have them next week so I'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!