Monday, December 10, 2012

I haven't forgotten!

I haven't posted anything new in about a week, but I haven't forgotten about the blog!  I got sick last week (caught whatever evil my husband had) and I'm still trying to get over it.  I've not been doing a whole lot except sitting around feeling dreadful.  I am starting to feel a little better though, so hopefully I'll be able to get something posted tomorrow.  On top of not feeling well I'm trying to get all of my Christmas shopping wrapped up and I haven't even actually started wrapping stuff yet!  Just thought I'd pop in and let you know I do posts planned, just bear with me while I try to get them. Thanks for sticking around!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I'm getting better and then it hits me again. Hopefully it's gone soon!

      Delete

Thanks so much for reading! I'd love to hear from you, but please, don't spam or link-drop. Have a great day and do come again!